Thank you for choosing the Meyer Accent Series cookware.
We hope you enjoy your cooking experience with it! However, if you require a warranty service, you may submit your warranty request to our Customer Service through our website at sg.meyer.com. Warranty requests are handled online-only, requiring proof of purchase. Your item is guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the original consumer, or in the case of a gift, the original recipient of the cookware, with proof of purchase and is not transferable. If the product was not purchased new from the manufacturer or an authorized dealer, distributor, or representative of the manufacturer, this warranty is null and void.
In the case of a defect, the guarantee will provide the purchaser with an after sales service (in the case of a product out of production, a product of equal value will be supplied).
When returning your cookware, please include the original receipt or proof of purchase date or your email order confirmation together with the cookware.
This guarantee does not cover:
- Items that do not have original, unaltered receipt or proof of purchase date.
- Damage caused by incorrect usage that does not follow our use & care guidelines.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse.
- Damage caused by overheating, improper use, cleaning and maintenance, such as scratches, stains, or discoloration.
- Damage due to natural causes, such as earthquakes, typhoons, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Damage to hob/stovetop.